ZKS FERRUM S.A. is a company whose origins are dated back to 1874, when Huta FERRUM was established. From the beginning of the existence of Huta FERRUM, there was small elements of the construction department that initially produced bridge elements and steel products. Since the beginning of the last century, tanks, cisterns, complete rotary kilns and mills for cement plants, rotors and drums were produced.
The beginning of the ZKS as an independent entity dates back to January 1, 2002, when the weldment division was separated from Huta FERRUM. From the beginning of its existence, ZKS is a dynamically developing economy. ZKS has become an efficiently and truly managed company that combines modernity with over 100 years of tradition.
The present machinery park is appreciated not only in the country, but also outside of Poland. The proof this, is the growing number of international contacts.
The proof of the ongoing changes is the transformation of the form of ownership in 2008 from the company with limited liability in a joint-stock company.
The company has implemented an Integrated Management System compliant with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, PN-N-18001 certified by TÜV Nord Cert GmbH and a number of certificates of such classification societies as: ASME, UDT, TÜV NORD CERT, TÜV NORD Systems, Lloyd’s Register .